Dr Judith Landsberg
Pantala Senior Consultant
Judith’s passion and specialisation are in sustainability, particularly in helping organisations ‘go green’ and develop sustainable business solutions. Her technical expertise in renewable energy – both in small scale energy systems and in the context of the Australian National Electricity Market.
She offers deep problem-solving and extensive experience in people management, drawing on her cross-sectoral background in science, business, education, government and non-profit leadership. She specialises in evidence-based planning for effective strategies and on building and maintaining the formal and informal cultures and processes necessary for high functioning organizations.
Judith is a strong communicator with deep insight into how different sectors interact, and how to build partnerships across the full range of community stakeholders. She can help with policy advice or developing recommendations for any business situation.
- Independent Sustainability Consultant, including policy work with dandolopartners
- Team Leader, Low Carbon Future Team, City of Melbourne
- Manager of Scholarships and Alumni Relations, General Sir John Monash Foundation
- President and Executive Director, Greenrock, Bermuda
- Director of the Centre for Learning, Saltus Grammar School, Bermuda
- Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Co, New York
- DPhil, Oxford University
- Master of Environmental Management/Duke Environmental Leadership Program, Duke University
- BSc (hons) Australian National University
- Associate, Institute of Company Directors, Australia