Pantala Founder & Director
Renata is enthusiastic about helping organisations and leaders navigate the path of meaningful and lasting change. With an endless amount of energy and enthusiasm, she is driven to motivate others to think and act creatively, consider new approaches to old problems and be flexible to allow for innovation to occur. She is passionate about product and service excellence, how businesses communicate their offerings, and how they build their reputation and culture.
From insight to execution, Renata’s goal is to help people make the transition from today to their preferred future with the right intentions, aspirational goals and a strong sense of purpose.
As a senior executive, CEO and business development professional, Renata has built new businesses, raised and managed millions of dollars, and inspired others to be aspirational for their own careers and the organisations they represent. Having worn many hats in her professional life has helped her think creatively to find unique/simple solutions to complex problems and given her the ability to conceptualize and manage multi-disciplinary projects.
Talk to Renata about creating a new business venture, embracing innovative solutions, and how to enable the smooth running of transformation projects.
- Director, Enterprise Portfolio, Monash University
- CEO, General Sir John Monash Foundation
- National Manager, CEDA: Committee for Economic Development of Australia
- Relationship Manager, Institute of Chartered Accountants
- MBA Career Manager, Monash University
- Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education Program
- Melbourne Business School Marketing Program
- The Cranlana Colloquium
- BCom (Melbourne), Honours (Monash)
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Institute of Managers and Leaders